To making it count.



- How do you take your caviar, sir?

魚子醬還要嗎,先生?

- No caviar for me, thanks.  Never did like it much.

不了,謝謝-我從不喜歡吃太多的魚子醬

- And where exactly do you live, Mr Dawson?
你住哪里,道森先生?

- Well, right now my address is the RMS Titanic.
目前就住在這船上

- After that I'm on God's good humor.
以后看上帝安排

- And how is it you have means to travel?
你怎么有錢旅行?

- I work my way from place to place. You know, tramp steamers and such.
我到處打工,往來常坐汽輪什么的

- But I won my ticket on Titanic here at a lucky hand at poker.
不過泰坦尼克號的船票-是賭牌贏來的

- A very lucky hand.
真是幸運

- All life is a game of luck.
人生就是靠運氣

- A real man makes his own luck, Archie.  Right, Dawson?
好漢自己創造運氣,對吧,道森?

- And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?
你喜歡這樣四處飄泊嗎?

- Well, yes, ma'am, I do.
是的,夫人,我很喜歡

- I mean... Got everything I need right here with me.
全部家當都在身上

- Got air in my lungs and a few sheets of paper.
我有個健康的身體 以及作畫用的紙

- I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen
我喜歡一早起來時…

- or who I'm gonna meet,where I'm gonna wind up.
不知道會有什么樣的遭遇,或是會到哪里去的感覺


- The other night I slept under a bridge.
前兩天還在橋下過夜

- Now I'm on the grandest ship in the world
現在卻在這豪華巨輪上

- having champagne with you fine people.
跟你們共飲香檳


- I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.
生命是上帝給的 我不打算浪費它

- You never know what hand you're gonna get dealt next.
世事難料

- You learn to take life as it comes at you,
只能隨遇而安

- to make each day count.
珍惜生命每一天


- Well said, Jack.
說得好

- Hear, hear!
有道理

- To making it count.
珍惜生命每一天
- To making it count.

珍惜生命每一天

- Bravo!

好極了

 

 


免責聲明!

本站轉載的文章為個人學習借鑒使用,本站對版權不負任何法律責任。如果侵犯了您的隱私權益,請聯系本站郵箱yoyou2525@163.com刪除。



 
粵ICP備18138465號   © 2018-2025 CODEPRJ.COM